The registered building to the north of Red Tower on İskele Street together with the adjacent building (now Harbour Master Building) was built by Mülazim Mehmet Bey in 1860. It was used for housing until 1990, then left to meet its fate, was later expropriated by Alanya Municipality and restored using expertise and quality building material.
It is a two-floor structure with a hall in the middle, walls wood supported debris, upper floor with Baghdadi style wooden walls plastered with mud and hay mixture. All architectural details of Alanya House have been reflected in restoration. The first and only harbourium in Turkey is on the ground